Show 112 of The Engaging Brand podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen on your PC now - both for free, I have written some instructions at the bottom of this post. No downloads of software are necessary - if you are new to podcasts.
I am honoured and privileged to say that today's show is an interview with Dave Ulrich - for many people the leading thinker/writer on leadership and people management. I recently read his latest book, The Leadership Brand and was so captivated that I just had to invite him on to the show - and was amazed when he said "Of course"
This is the first part of the interview when we talk about
- What is the difference between leaders and leadership?
- The concept of building your brand from outside, in.
- The need to move from product-centric to service-centric
- The effect of collaboration via the web is having on our skills and our ability to making decisions.
Make sure that you subscribe to the show - see below - so that you don't miss a fantastic part 2. In the second part of the interview we discuss more about leadership and also global leadership.
Please note that there is a slight crackle on the line which comes and goes - I so wanted this to be perfect and did not hear it during the interview - I must have been engaged! But I don't believe it affects the listenability of the show....so sit back and enjoy!
For other books from previous interviews and ones that I recommend, take a look at The Engaging Brand bookstore.
If you have feedback on the show or want to contribute to the new leadership tip section then record an audio message by clicking on the recorder on the side of the blog or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can listen to the Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click here and it will take you to the podcaster news page. Then press the play button!
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following http://www.podcasternews.com/feeds/enbr.xml
4) Or if you don't want to subscribe, just want to listen to this show as a one off the go to the podcast page and click download to save to your computer.
Message from Sponsor
“Online Meetings Made Easy with GoToMeeting Try it Free for 45 days use Promo Code Podcast”