Show 114 of The Engaging Brand podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen on your PC now - both for free, I have written some instructions at the bottom of this post. No downloads of software are necessary - if you are new to podcasts.
Today's show is an interview with creative writer, Simon Young who is based in New Zealand. We talk about
- Intelligence is measured by whether the audience understands the message rather than the language used.
- Different styles that you can use when you are communicating
- Web tools available to help you communicate in an engaging way. Tools such as Words Count, and WeeWee
For other books from previous interviews and ones that I recommend, take a look at The Engaging Brand bookstore.
If you have feedback on the show or want to contribute to the new leadership tip section then record an audio message by clicking on the recorder on the side of the blog or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can listen to the Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click here and it will take you to the podcaster news page. Then press the play button!
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following http://www.podcasternews.com/feeds/enbr.xml
4) Or if you don't want to subscribe, just want to listen to this show as a one off the go to the podcast page and click download to save to your computer.
Message from Sponsor
“Online Meetings Made Easy with GoToMeeting Try it Free for 45 days use Promo Code Podcast”