Business exists because of humans - because humans establish them, because humans run them, because humans buy from them....I think if we change our mindset from a business as an entity to business being human it can have great benefits
- Care about it's health by checking on its heart and soul is fit and well - engagement surveys, sessions with people, feedback
- Care about its vision by constantly ensuring that it's vision is clear.
- Care about its "blood pressure" by listening and searching for pressure points that need to be released.
- Care about its "teeth" by ensuring that the targets are stretching, that they are motivating people to push on...
- Care about its hearing by ensuring that the lines of communication are working well.
- Care about its mind by ensuring that information is being shared, that people are encourage to develop their thinking...
- Care about its beliefs and values to ensure they are being respected.
- Care about its mobility - can it act quickly?
A business is so much more than a corporate entity - it is a group of people who want to achieve their dream, it touches peoples lives in the community, in the world. Do you have a healthcare plan for the business?