Show 188 of The Engaging Brand leadership and marketing podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen on your PC now - both for free, you don't need to download anything - all explained at the end of the post. Don't forget to try GoToMeeting for your 30 day free trial!
Today I talk Duane Brown of the BandwidthCamp blog which looks at the world of video and video games. I wanted to talk about the role of video in branding and marketing. We discuss a whole array of brand areas
- Why is video growing in importance as an engagement tool?
- Can marketing learn lessons from the video game market?
- Is interactivity a key aspect for business to consider?
- What is the magic formula for great video? What are the different types of video?
- Are virtual worlds a merging of video games and real life?
- Is the ease of video production and accessibility for the consumer making it less or more difficult for businesses wanting to use video as a brand engagement tool?
- How do you find the right websites to upload your video to?
- Does marketing need to learn new skills for video or video games vs traditional advertising?
- Tips on when business should sponsor or produce videos?
- Are consumers tuning out to video marketing?
- Is there a generational difference to how people consume brand videos?
- Is mobile technology making video more important?
- Should corporate sites be using video more?
- How do you get the balance between professional and natural looking video?
And don't forget to subscribe to the show - details at the bottom - so you don't miss the second part of the show :)
If you have feedback for me on the show or topics that you would like me to cover then e-mail me at email@example.com or hop over to Facebook group for The Engaging Brand. or the new room set up on Friendfeed
How you can listen to the Engaging Brand
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following http://www.podcasternews.com/feeds/enbr.xml
Message from Sponsor
“Online Meetings Made Easy with GoToMeeting Try it Free for 30 days use Promo Code Podcast”