Show 192 of The Engaging Brand leadership and marketing podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen on your PC now - both for free, you don't need to download anything - all explained at the end of the post and don't forget to try GoToMeeting for your 30 day free trial!
Today I talk with Howard Pyle who is the Creative Director of Local Theory who create integrated marketing campaigns. Howard has recently planned an "integrated campaign for Nokia Nseries, documenting the Young Creatives Film Competition at Cannes Lions 2007. It included online content, print-mobile activation, over 90 viral web/mobisodes, and a 30-minute branded MTV special premiering in more than 150 countries". I wanted to ask him about
- The background to the social media campaign for Nokia N Series.
- How Nokia used social media to create brand awareness
- How the medium you use, affects the brand message.
- How do you decide the right channel to create brand engagement.
- The importance of understanding the audience's needs to create brand engagement
- How to create brand advocates through giving them something special that no one else has - to create a conversation around the brand.
- How do you find the balance between getting the message out and not confusing consumers
- Are online or viral videos competing with traditional tv advertising or even Hollywood?
Also don't forget to nominate your favourite podcast at the PODCAST AWARDS!
If you have feedback for me on the show or topics that you would like me to cover then e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or hop over to Facebook group for The Engaging Brand. or the new room set up on Friendfeed
How you can listen to the Engaging Brand
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following http://www.podcasternews.com/feeds/enbr.xml
Message from Sponsor
“Online Meetings Made Easy with GoToMeeting Try it Free for 30 days use Promo Code Podcast”