Show 202 of The Engaging Brand leadership and marketing podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen on your PC now - both for free, you don't need to download anything - all explained at the end of the post and don't forget to try GoToMeeting for your 30 day free trial!
Today I talk with Thomas Clifford who I met at Blogger Social earlier this year in New York. Tom is a wonderful producer of films for corporate clients and someone that I wanted to talk about how corporate films can create engagement. Tom blogs about how to bring brands to life at Director Tom. We talk about
- How do you turn an idea into a visual brand story
- How you work out what is the brand story
- How do you reconcile the making of an engaging visual with ensuring the "corporate message" is communicated?
- How Tom thinks of the answers first to know what questions to ask!
- How the brand narrative needs an intro, a hook and an ending.
- Is there a way of ensuring that the audio and visual leave the consumer remembering not only the story but also the brand?
- How important are consumer demographics in ensuring that the right visual is produced?
- What difference does it make if the customer will be watching the video on their computer compared to in a traditional setting?
- Is You Tube devaluing film or making film more accessible to individuals?
- Are companies switching from professional short films to less professional short video to engage consumers?
If you have feedback for me on the show or topics that you would like me to cover then e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or hop over to Facebook group for The Engaging Brand. or the new room set up on Friendfeed
How you can listen to the Engaging Brand
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following http://www.podcasternews.com/feeds/enbr.xml
Message from Sponsor
“Online Meetings Made Easy with GoToMeeting Try it Free for 30 days use Promo Code Podcast”