Show 251 of The Engaging Brand leadership and marketing podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen on your PC now - both for free, you don't need to download anything - all explained at the end of the post and don't forget to try GoToMeeting for your 30 day free trial.
This is the second part of an interview with Iggy Pintado on his book Connection Generation a book which looks at the history of how we connect, how there are several connection profiles, how connection determines our place in society and then tips on how to be a "super- connector" If you haven't listened to the first podcast then you can listen here.
In this part of the interview we talk about
- Stop thinking about offline and online networking - think inline networking
- The 4 P's of great networking
- How do you embrace the technology within businesses across the different generations
- How to become a connected business
- It's not who you know, it is who you know who knows who you want to know!
- Thoughts on Linked In
- The balance between your professional and personal profile
- Having boundaries around your online personal profile
- The good and bad sides of connectedness
How you can listen to the Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click to hear the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following http://www.podcasternews.com/feeds/enbr.xml
Message from Sponsor
“Online Meetings Made Easy with GoToMeeting Try it Free for 30 days use Promo Code Podcast”