Show 248 of The Engaging Brand leadership and marketing podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen on your PC now - both for free, you don't need to download anything - all explained at the end of the post and don't forget to try GoToMeeting for your 30 day free trial.
This is an interview with Karl Ulrich who has written a thought provoking business book called Innovation Tournaments - check out the official website for the book as there are many free innovation tools to use
- What is innovation REALLY?
- Why people struggle with innovation
- Does innovation have to create value to be successful?
- Value in innovation is not necessarily about profit
- How innovation is about searching for opportunities
- What are innovation tournaments?
- Is innovation a fusion of crowdsourcing and brainstorming?
- How to address the defensive mindset within business.
- How you need to remain chronically dissatisfied to be innovative.
- How a commodity business creates the chance for innovation!
- Discussion about how small business is well set for innovation - but be aware!
- How brand extension can cannibalise your profit under the guise of innovation
- Pitfalls to watch out for in filtering ideas
How you can listen to the Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click to hear the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following http://www.podcasternews.com/feeds/enbr.xml
Message from Sponsor
“Online Meetings Made Easy with GoToMeeting Try it Free for 30 days use Promo Code Podcast”