Show 280 of The Engaging Brand leadership and marketing podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen on your PC now - both for free, you don't need to download anything - all explained at the end of the post and brought by our sponsor: GotoMeeting Hold your meetings online for just $49/mo. Try GoToMeeting FREE for 30 days.
I am delighted to be joined by Suzanne Lowe, president of Expertise Marketing, LLC. She is an analyst, advisor, writer and speaker on the best practices and emerging strategies in professional services marketing. She has just written a book called Integration Imperative and we discuss
- Is Business to business marketing different to business to consumer?
- Is B2B marketing easier?
- The subjectivity of a marketing strategy.
- Is a marketing strategy in B2B best built over the medium term?
- How B2B marketing is about all functions
- The friendship model of marketing
- In these recessionary times what should professional services be doing?
- Outside trust starts with inside honesty.
How you can listen to the Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following http://www.podcasternews.com/feeds/enbr.xml