Show 284 of The Engaging Brand leadership and marketing podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen on your PC now - both for free, you don't need to download anything - all explained at the end of the post and brought by our sponsor: GotoMeeting Hold your meetings online for just $49/mo. Try GoToMeeting FREE for 30 days.
On today's podcast we talk about generational differences and discuss with Tammy Erickson who describes her role to day as "to help organizations and individuals develop a compelling view of the future, to discern and describe interesting trends, and provide actionable counsel". I recently read her new book What's Next Gen X? and I ask her
- Who is Generation X?
- Why generalize about the generations?
- How much does cultural differences play across the generations?
- How Gen X has never been the dominant part of the workforce?
- The role of money in motivation of your workforce
- How midlife is much longer now and the implications
- Is it now "me" pressure rather than peer pressure?
- Are Generation X difficult to manage?
- How companies with employee engagement ...idiosyncratic.
- The concept of flow
How you can listen to the Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following http://www.podcasternews.com/feeds/enbr.xml