Show 286 of The Engaging Brand leadership and marketing podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen on your PC now - both for free, you don't need to download anything - all explained at the end of the post and brought by our sponsor: GotoMeeting Hold your meetings online for just $49/mo. Try GoToMeeting FREE for 30 days.
On today's podcast I talk with Ranjay Gulati who is a Professor at Harvard Business School and is an "expert on leadership, strategy, and organizational issues" Ranjay has just written about what creates resilience in business and how to put customers truly at the centre of your strategy. We discuss
- How resilience in successful businesses is about adaptability
- Can you be too flexible as a company?
- The fine line between failure and success on adaptability
- What kind of thinking you need to be truly customer-centric?
- The advantages and disadvantages of start ups versus traditional more established companies
- Differences between B2B and B2C in putting the customer at the heart of your strategy
- Is there a step to step process from being product centric and insular to customer centric and external facing?
How you can listen to the Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following http://www.podcasternews.com/feeds/enbr.xml