Show 315 of The Engaging Brand leadership and marketing podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen for free, you don't need to download anything and all explained at the end of the post.
Joanne Cantor, PhD, an internationally recognized expert on the psychology of media and communications joins Anna Farmery on The Engaging Brand podcast to talk about her new business book Conquer Cyberoverload. We talk about
- Why do humans become addicted and is cyberoverload different to other types of media addiction such as TV.
- How our brains are wired for a low tech world.
- Does Cyberoverload happen due to avoidance of work or feeling inspired?
- How do you learn to recognise when to take a break?
- A new way of thinking of taking a break - because it IS actually working!
- How to be a workaholic and asleep!
- How it is not just about quantity of information but also what type of information you are consuming.
- The connection between cyberoverload and human needs which it may be filling.
Remember if you want to vote for The Engaging Brand podcast for the Best Business Podcast of 2010 then visit www.podcastawards.com
How you can listen to the Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following http://www.podcasternews.com/feeds/enbr.xml