Show 323 of The Engaging Brand leadership and marketing podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen for free, you don't need to download anything and all explained at the end of the post.
Erik Roscam Abbing, is a consultant and teacher in design management, with a strong focus on bringing together the disciplines of branding, innovation and design. Erik, founder of Zilver Brand-Driven Innovation and a teacher at the school of Industrial Design at the Technological University of Delft, Netherlands, joins Anna Farmery on The Engaging Brand podcast to talk about Brand Driven Innovation
- What is the difference between branding, design and innovation
- Are the three concepts independent or co-dependent?
- Are branding, design and innovation functional or intrinsic to the culture?
- Are branding, innovation and design goals in themselves or should they be a by product or outcome of other goals?
- Should we not even think about branding etc as they should be outcomes?
- What is design thinking?
- Balancing short term profitability with building the internal model of business driven innovation
- What is touchpoint orchestration?
- How the consumer experience should remain constant not the branding, innovation and design
How you can listen to the Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed