Show 329 of The Engaging Brand leadership and marketing podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen for free, you don't need to download anything and all explained at the end of the post.
The brain is such an important part of human beings and yet we seem not to spend time thinking about how to get the best out of our own brains and the people around others. I recently read Shine a book by Dr Edward Hallowell, MD on how to develop a team and a life which shines above all others. Edward is is a psychiatrist and served as an instructor at Harvard Medical School for 20 years, we talk about
- How the brain has its limits and yet is plastic and can change.
- The reason why social media can overload our brains.
- Is social media good for the brain.
- How to develop the cycle of excellence.
- Can we connect with anybody?
- How you need to like or respect your team members?
- How to unleash the power of great work.
- How human connection is a better predictor of poor health than smoking!
- Does emotional connection need to be with a person can it be to a vision, brand or goal?
- How to encourage play within your team?
- A fantastic way of improving customer service...
- Difference between good suffering and bad suffering
How you can listen to the Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed