Show 341 of The Engaging Brand leadership and marketing podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen for free, you don't need to download anything and all explained at the end of the post.
- What is a ubiquitous brand?
- Do brands need to be more resilient?
- Is resilience possible for an inherently fragile subjective concept - a brand.
- What brands can learn from counter insurgency strategies.
- Do you need different people to hold the ground than to gain the ground?
- How to manage brand risk.
- Ways to embed brand intelligence in your company.
- How brand sabotage is often done unwittingly.
- Is brand measurement more subjective than objective?
How you can listen to the Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed