Show 352 of The Engaging Brand leadership and marketing podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen for free, you don't need to download anything and all explained at the end of the post.
Joe Pine who specializes in helping people see the world of business differently. joins Anna Farmery to talk about how Infinite Possibility and how to create value for the customer through digital technology. A fascinating, thought provoking book.....
- What is infinite possibiliy?
- How experiences can be a mix of reality, virtual worlds anda scale all the way between....for instance augmented reality such as navigation systems.
- How the boundaries between the real and the virtual world are blurring and what that means for marketing and innovation.
- The experience economy needs emotional engagement but now you can engage spiritually and digitally through digital technology.
- The real world has matter,time, space....the virtual no matter, no time and no space.....how the digital economy is not seeing the two as distinct but as merging.
- How this is the new Starbucks....the 3rd space!
- How the 3rd space...is encouraging people to create belief just like a story. A story is a fantasy, created by the reader and believed by them. Digital is the same.
- How to create something that is impossible in the real world - to excite people in their imagination.
- Consumers don't have enough time in the real world...so how do we create time?
- How it is important to think about the evolution to digital. It doesn't have to be a big bang approach....it can be a slider approach.
- How mass customisation can work - through modularity.
- The importance of a timeless people
- How games can change people and their behaviour
If you have feedback for me on the show or topics that you would like me to cover then e-mail me at email@example.com or join me on twitter. Or leave a message at The Engaging Brand Fan Page or join me on Google+ for a huddle!
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed