Show 357 of The Engaging Brand leadership and marketing podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen for free, you don't need to download anything and all explained at the end of the post.
Gregg Fairbrothers wasn't born to business yet as founding director of the Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network, he teaches a wildly popular course on entrepreneurship, which is now in book format - From Idea to Success: The Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network Guide for Startup
Gregg joins Anna Farmery to talk about
- Can entrepreneurship be taught?
- How the belief is the key ingredient of entrepreneurship.
- How Carol Dweck research shows the mindset is key to learning
- Epistomology - the value of figuring out what you know and what you don't know!
- What is healthy skeptiscm!
- The role of facts compared to listening to your gut.
- 3 steps to creating a value proposition - in fabulous simple terms
- The difference between price and what customers will pay
- Role of intellectual property on competitive advantage
- Create a business plan which explains how you are going to sell your products and services as well as what...
If you have feedback for me on the show or topics that you would like me to cover then e-mail me at email@example.com or join me on twitter. Or leave a message at The Engaging Brand Fan Page or join me on Google+ for a huddle!
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed