Show 356 of The Engaging Brand leadership and marketing podcast is ready just for you. To subscribe or listen for free, you don't need to download anything and all explained at the end of the post.
Dov joins Anna Farmery to talk about
- How transparency renders us vulnerable - so what can we do as individuals?
- Has freedom gone too far? How has the connected world affected freedom?
- The two types of freedom
- Will companies become irrelevant if they don't understand the interconnected nature of the world
- The world is now about HOW
- Is the contract of employment changing....is there a newer social contract?
- Are employees the next Tunisian market seller?
- Can new business structures be delivered through the existing business world?
- The virtue of trust
- Do we need to teach people the values we need to adapt to the future
If you have feedback for me on the show or topics that you would like me to cover then e-mail me at email@example.com or join me on twitter. Or leave a message at The Engaging Brand Fan Page or join me on Google+ for a huddle!
Once again THANK YOU for nominating The Engaging Brand for the 5th year running for the Best Business Podcast at The Podcast Awards - I so appreciate your support as I do this in memory of my wonderful father. (to vote click here)
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed