Show 368 of The Engaging Brand business and marketing podcast is here talking about social media, leadership and marketing and sponsored today by MozyPro Online Backup: Simple, Automatic & Secure Backup - for special offer try today!
Mark P. McDonald is a group vice president and Gartner Fellow with Gartner Executive Programs, where he works with executive teams on applying social and other technologies to achieve business results
- How do you take social media energy inside your organisation to make it a great place to work
- Should you build the energy inside the organisation and take it out, or take the energy from outside and bring that to the culture?
- The three interlocking circles - and how mass collaboration interlocks not social media itself.
- How do you set a roadmap for collaboration? Is that a paradox...shouldn't the crowd determine it?
- How do you encourage mass collaboration and yet still come to one decision which might not please all?
- The No-Grow decision model
- 6 Models of attitude - how to go from flippant to formulating
- The Facebook page - The Social Organisation
- Take the self assessment to see if you are ready for The Social Organisation
If you have feedback for me on the show or topics that you would like me to cover then e-mail me at email@example.com or join me on twitter, leave a message at The Engaging Brand Fan Page or join me on to discuss it on Google+
Don't forget to try Mozy Pro backup and keep your data safe!
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed