This weeks The Engaging Brand podcast is ready! - The free audio podcast for business covering social media, managment skills and marketing tips.
Jana has created the first large-scale mobile platform to enable global organizations to engage directly with emerging market consumers in over 85 countries.
Jana's CEO, Nathan Eagle, is a former Harvard professor with a Ph.D. from the MIT Media Laboratory on Reality Mining, declared one of the '10 technologies most likely to change the way we live' by the MIT Technology Review and joins Anna Farmery to discuss
- The opportunities in emerging market trade.
- What are emerging markets?
- Are we talking about marketing opportunities of existing products or localisation of services and localization of products?
- Are differences in markets purely cultural?
- How do you approach brand strategy and social marketing in emerging markets?
- Role of mobile marketing and why mobile marketing is changing how we connect
- SMS marketing through free air time.
- Does rewarding people for filling out customer surveys affect the results
- How word of mouth marketing spreads the free air time
- How to deliver discounts to targeted consumers in emerging markets
You can contact Nathan directly on email@example.com
If you have feedback for me on the show or topics that you would like me to cover then e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or join me on twitter, leave a message at The Engaging Brand Fan Page or join me on to discuss it on Google+
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed