This weeks The Engaging Brand podcast is ready! - The free audio podcast for business covering social media, managment and marketing.
Stan Phelps who spends his days providing consumer experiences that are memorable, meaningful and on-brand, we love his mantra 'Driven by client objectives. Inspired by bold vision' joins Anna Farmery to discuss his idea of how small things create big impressions
- The difference between Seth Godin's purple cow and Stan's purple goldfish
- Why a goldfish? What are the factors for business success which can be created by word of mouth?
- Standing out in a sea of sameness by word of marketing based on experience
- How to create a brand signature to drive word of mouth through the customer experience
- What is customer experience? How it is not a process but a culture.
- How the little extras are an investment rather than a cost so measure the return on investment!
- How to develop extras based on either high value or low maintenance to create good customer service.
- What is good customer service? The concept of linking to the community.
If you have feedback for me on the show or topics that you would like me to cover then e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or join me on twitter, leave a message at The Engaging Brand Fan Page or join me on to discuss it on Google+
How you can listen to The Engaging Brand
1) You can listen on your PC now without downloading any software just click hear to listen to the latest marketing podcast
2) You can subscribe to the show via iTunes or
3) If you use a different podcatcher then you can subscribe using the following RSS Feed